Wednesday, October 16, 2024

Fall Tune Up Time

I love New England in the Fall! I can still wear my flip flops even though I have on jeans and a sweater. Boots are close by and ready, though. I need to add blankets at night because the temperature usually drops, and I feel extra cozy. I get to cook my favorite soups and stews. In fact, I have beef stew smells wafting into my office as it cooks in the crock pot.

Fall is also a great time to bring back some of the simple, energy exercises that support the immune system.

Thymus Spleen Tap and The "Tarzan Tap"

  • Get your energy moving
  • Boost immune system
  • Increase your vitality

The Tarzan Tap can be done with your fist or 4 fingers of one hand, tapping the sternum below the throat, over your thymus gland.

Tap for around 20 seconds several times a day.

 

The Thymus Spleen Tap adds your other hand tapping over your spleen which is on the left side of the body where the ribs stick out and below the nipple line.

Tap over the Thymus Gland and the Spleen at the same time for about 20 seconds, several times a day. If you want, add a tap over the liver on the right side.


ZIP UPS - Strengthening Central Meridian

Central Meridian is an energy pathway in your body that runs from the pubic bone to the lower lip. This meridian energizes your brain and your eyes. This exercise is especially helpful for those who do a great deal of thinking and reading and for children who have learning difficulties.

This exercise also helps protects the body from negative energies.

"Flush" Central Meridian by bringing your hand up the pathway - zipping up - 3 to 4 times.

On the final flush, I like to to twist my hand at the lower lip to lock in the energy. It looks like I am turning a lock on a door.

 

No comments: