Tuesday, July 02, 2024

Break Family Patterns with Flower Essences

I just spent a weekend with a lot of family as we celebrated the birthday of the newest member who celebrated turning 2. When I get together with cousins and their kids and their kid's kids and my nieces and brother and sister-in-law, the stories start to flow along with plenty of laughs. The giggles often reflect the dysfunction that we all experienced in our not so perfect lives.

What I love about the work I do is helping people identify and clear these family patterns that no longer serve them. It is never about pointing fingers. It is about discovering the generational emotional and mental beliefs, fears, abuse patterns, cultural expectations and more that require releasing. On September 27, 2023, I wrote about ancestral math. I've added the image again because it shows how impossible it is to NOT have recurring familiar patterns. It's mind blowing!

 

One of my favorite flower essences from Australia for clearing negative patterns of the ancestors is from the BOAB tree. It is a huge tree with extensive roots in the ground that become tangled. Often there are younger Boab trees growing around it in a circular pattern. The smaller trees eventually get engulfed by, and merge into the older tree. This speaks to the theme of family enmeshment as does the tangled root system. This wonderful flower essence will clear karma and the negative energetic patterns that have traveled for many years through the ancestral line.

Ian White gives 3 affirmations for Boab in his book, Bush Flower Healing:

"I now release and clear all negative conditioning and family traits from my psyche."

"I create my own reality which is now free of all persecution and abuse."

"I now choose to fulfill my own destiny and not my family's."

I order my Australian Bush Flower essence stock bottles from: www.southernherb.com

 

Another flower essence to consider for clearing multi-generational patterns, especially experiences of abuse, trauma, alcoholism or prejudice, is Rose Campion. This is one of my favorite flowers and as I was dead-heading them today I could see the new growth as I cleared the old, dead flowers. How often does an older member of the family pass away as another one is being born? 

Tree Frog Farm carries this flower essence and offers this affirmation:

"I am access to wisdom from a healed family, tribal, ethnic and racial lineage."

www.treefrogfarm.com

No comments: