Sunday, August 04, 2024

A Healing Reminder

You have probably experienced a healing challenge at least once in your life. It could have been acute and may still be chronic. Your recovery and healing is unique to you regardless of what traditional or holistic references say. 

The best advice I can give you (and I continually need to hear this for myself) is:

Healing is not a linear process!

Be kind to yourself as you heal physically, mentally, emotionally and/or spiritually. Backslides are normal. Listen to your wise "little voice" that holds many of the answers. Step away from the noise and find a sacred space that allows you to just listen to your Body Wisdom.

A Bach flower essence that is helpful during a healing experience when you are feeling discouraged, skeptical and losing faith, is Gentian. One affirmation that I appreciate for this flower essence is:

"I can cope with problems. I am courageous and grow slowly just as nature does."

No comments: