Thursday, April 25, 2024

Green Hope Farm Flower Essences

I am so fortunate to have found the highest quality flower essences from various places in the world. Green Hope Farm happens to be in my state of New Hampshire and produces more flower essences than I can count. I have included these remedies with my business for over 20 years and clients continue to rave about their healing experiences.

I encourage you to visit the website - www.greenhopeessences.com - and utilize the wealth of information that is written about each flower essence as well as the story behind each collection. Molly Sheehan's blogs are incredibly informative and an adventure to read. She and her staff are so helpful if you have a question. I also think they are all angels. I'll tell you why.

10 years ago my cousin's son was in a hit and run accident and left at the side of the road for 16 hours, paralyzed from the waist down! When his grandmother (my aunt, Sonja, who I traveled with studying kinesiology) called to tell me what had happened, I immediately started muscle testing to see how I could help him. A flower essence combination called Run and Play came up. I couldn't imagine sending that with the possibility that he might not walk again. I researched each individual flower essence in the combination and knew that I had to get that remedy. I contacted Molly to order it and explained what had happened. The next day (angels helping?) I received a box from Green Hope Farm with 8 flower essences in it with no extra charge!! It was an amazing, thoughtful gift and one that the whole family was grateful for. I have never forgotten the generous contribution that Molly and her staff made.

And now, 10 years later, Matt is married, an occupational therapist, an adaptive skier and the kindest soul.

The photo above is from the Animal Wellness Collection at Green Hope Farm. They love animals and have created a set of flower essences to help any animals you may have who need some assistance. The flower essence that is sold the most from this collection is ANXIETY. It is an essence for humans and pets and greatly needed.

In the next blog, I will introduce another company selling wonderful flower essences for healing.

No comments: