Saturday, May 25, 2024

Find Joy in the Ordinary

Find joy in the ordinary of your life with a joy journal


 
What is a Joy Journal?

A joy journal is a way of discovering what makes your heart sing. It is a document of the who, what, why, where of life that inspires you, makes you laugh or cry, causes you to pause, makes you happy, fascinates you, reduces your stress, tickles you, creates awe and opens your heart.

Examples:

"I stopped everything when the hummingbirds came to the feeder. I am fascinated with everything about that special bird."

"I love coming home and being greeted by my golden retriever. What would life be like without her? She is all about unconditional love."

"The best part of my day is waking up at dawn, making a pot of coffee and enjoying the silence." 

"I am so in love with my grand baby! Is there anything more precious?"

"I got to walk the beach today and collect sea glass. I love all of the shapes and colors."

"I had so much pleasure digging in the dirt and planting bulbs. I can't wait to see what they look like when they come up in the spring."

"I loved having coffee and a great chat with my best friend."

"I love seeing baby animal videos on Instagram. It makes my day." 



 

No comments: