Tuesday, June 18, 2024

Possible Questions for Muscle Testing

Information to be gathered with muscle testing is endless. Below are a few suggestions to consider for use with your pendulum, sway test or any muscle testing method.

ALWAYS ASK PERMISSION TO TEST, WHETHER YOU ARE TESTING YOURSELF OR SOMEONE ELSE.

Questions you might ask:

Do I have permission to ask this question?

Am I asking the right question?

Do I need to ask anything else?

Is it best to participate in this? 

Is it highest and best to share this information?

Will there be any negative repercussions from following this guidance?

Is this the best choice for my life purpose or soul's progress?

Is this reasonable and in alignment with my morals and values?

Do I need a second opinion?

Is this in my scope of knowledge?

Is there an easier way to do this?

Is this something I need to let go of?

Is this for me to be involved with?

Is it safe for me to test today? 

Is there a body level that needs my attention: physical, mental, emotional, spiritual?

When testing food choices, I use a scale of 1 - 10, 10 being food is almost like medicine for your body. Since your body's needs are always changing, it helps to test foods periodically to see what is best at the time.




 

No comments: